What is the thermal insulating power of your products? Measure the thermal conductivity and the insulating properties of building materials
CertiMaC measures thermal conductivity and determines the insulating properties of building materials thanks to a methodology developed by ENEA and CertiMaC researchers.
CertiMaC has a Technical Unit dedicated to ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF BUILDINGS
: qualification, study and development of materials with high thermal insulating properties
The Unit offers expertise, laboratories, equipment and services to manufacturers for the qualification and improvement of the thermal properties of materials. Measure the thermal conductivity and the thermal insulating properties of building materials.
With the direct involvement of ENEA – the most renowned scientific body at national level – we developed Thermocert, a complete qualification system for the certification of the thermal properties of materials in compliance with current regulations (UNI EN 1745, UNI EN ISO 12664, UNI EN ISO 12667).
With a single set of analyses and tests, it is possible to:
- Obtain highly representative data: samples tooled out directly from the finished product
- Comply with mandatory regulations (D.lgs 192/05 e D.lgs 311/06)
- Differentiate your product: guaranteeing impartiality and scientific rigour when running tests and analyses
- Obtain useful information for Research & Development of new products and solutions
- Offer to building professionals, designers and builders a package of certified building solutions
CertiMaC allows you to measure the thermal conductivity and the thermal insulating properties of building envelope materials.
Thermal Certification in 3 steps:
- Testing of thermal transmission properties with guarded heat flow meter
- 2D and 3D numerical models of single materials and single/multi-layered walls
- Steady state and dynamic simulations for the evaluation of energy behaviour profiles during summer and winter periods.
An area of excellence combining expertise, methodologies and cutting-edge equipment for the qualification and improvement of thermal performances of a ever widening range of materials:
- Natural stones
- Insulating materials
- Gap-filling materials
- Innovative materials
- Polymers and geopolymers
TYPES OF ANALYSES AND TESTS
- Experimental tests
- Numerical modelling